Find Out How You Can Get a Piece of the AFG Funding from ZOLL Data
Have you ever wondered what else you can get through the Assistance to Firefighters Grant funding other than engines and apparatus? What about a fire records management system, a wireless inspection solution, a new CAD system, or ePCR solution?
Do you want to know what types of equipment meet interoperability requirements? Knowing the things that are eligible for certain grants takes understanding the grant guidance, and sometimes this can be difficult.
Many departments don't apply for grants because they think they don't have the time or the knowledge to write the grant proposal. But if you wait until the grant application period opens, chances are you won't have enough time to get the proposal done.
Join us for this live webcast and you can:
• Identify potential funding sources
• Learn what equipment is eligible through the Assistance to Firefighters Grant and other grants
• Receive step-by-step guidance for how to write a successful narrative
• Learn how to prioritize the grant application process
Get answers to common questions surrounding the most popular fire grant - the Assistance to Firefighters Grant --and learn how to avoid the most common mistakes.
• Should I apply to more than one grant offer at a time?
• Should I use a professional grant writer? Do I need to pay for the services up-front?
• How do I get the statistics to demonstrate that I need the equipment I am applying for?
• What if I don't have the resources to administer the grant?
• How important are letters of recommendation or support?
Don't procrastinate! Start the new year off right and learn how pre-planning can make the grant writing proposal process much easier so you can get the help you need through grant funds!
Register for, and attend, this live webcast and you'll automatically be entered to win $1,000 worth of grant writing services!
Click on the 'Register Now!' button in the upper, left-hand area of this invitation to join us.
On the day and time of the event, click the link below to join, or click on the link in your confirmation email you received after registering for the webcast.
After you click on the link, here are some additional instructions (please do these things in this order):
1) Click the Join button
2) Enter your name and email address
3) Enter the password: denver
4) Click the Join button
5) Follow the instructions in the dialog box to join the teleconference
We will be starting on time. Please join at least 10 minutes prior to the start time, so that you don't miss any valuable information.
The host requests that you check for compatibility of rich media players for Universal Communications Format (UCF) before you join the session. UCF allows you to view multimedia during the session. To check now, click the following link:
We look forward to seeing you online at this event. If you have any questions or require online assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on our fire and EMS software solutions, go to http://www.zolldata.com.