Don’t delay! Check out the 2022 AFG PPE Project Guide (eBook)
There is a short window of time to submit your application for AFG funding. Download this free guide to learn how to develop a competitive application for funding to purchase personal protective equipment.
Sponsored by MSA Safety/Globe
FEMA’s Assistance to Firefighters Grants application period started on January 9, 2023 and closes on February 10, 2023. Your agency has just a few short weeks to submit an application for funding.
Download this free guide now to learn how to state your department’s case for funding for PPE and how to plan and develop your application to succeed.
In this guide, you'll learn from experts at FireGrantsHelp.com:
- How to plan your AFG application.
- The importance of integrating data into your application.
- Tips for telling your department’s story.
- What PPE is eligible for grant funding.
- A grant “get ready” checklist.
- And much more!
Fill out the form below to download your free guide:
FY2022 AFG PPE Project Guide