Second annual Hooley Awards finalists announced
LAKEVILLE, Minn. — ImageTrend, Inc. announced the 15 finalists for this year's Hooley™ Awards. The award recipients will be announced at the company's ImageTrend Connect 2016 conference on July 20, 2016. The Hooley Awards recognize innovators and thought leaders, honoring their involvement, creativity and passion in three categories: Innovation, Service and New Frontier.
"We continue to be impressed by all nominees and their accomplishments," remarked Mike McBrady, President of ImageTrend. "Our clients truly represent greatness and we appreciate this opportunity to recognize them."
Following a nomination period, all submissions were reviewed by a committee comprised of members who are knowledgeable in the industries the nominees serve and the products they employed to achieve results. The 15 finalists' submissions were then sent to a panel of judges consisting of industry experts to select one award recipient in each category. The finalists for each category are listed below.
Innovation award finalists
To recognize those using ImageTrend solutions in a new or innovative way to meet the needs of their organization.
• Donnie Woodyard – Louisiana State Bureau of EMS
• Cari Gerlicher – Minnesota Department of Corrections
• Mark Miller, Ron Quinsey, Todd McDowell – State of Alaska EMS
• Cherie Cecci, Jessica Rose – Sarasota Memorial Health Care System
• Chip Cooper – State of New Hampshire
New frontier award finalists
To recognize services, departments, states and hospitals that are going above and beyond the call of duty, and breaking new ground or serving in a humanitarian way.
• Michael Gonzalez – Houston Fire Department
• Sergio Nardi – Newport News Fire Department
• Mikele Wissing – Children's Hospital Critical Care
• Anne Vossbrink, Vatsal Chikani, Robyn Blust – Arizona Department of Health
• Donald Hughes – Satellite Beach Fire Department
Service award finalists
Considers how agencies are using data to further the safety of their community or reach community goals, and acknowledges the fact that data is boundless and can be used in any number of ways for the benefit of society.
• Greg Postlewait – Virginia Beach Department of EMS
• Adreanna Early – Colorado Department of Health
• Don Rice – State of Nebraska
• Paul Beamon – Spaulding Regional Hospital
• Patrick Sennett – Advocate Good Samaritan EMS System
Award recipients will be announced following ImageTrend Connect, the company's annual conference for education and collaboration using ImageTrend products.
About ImageTrend, Inc.
ImageTrend, Inc. is dedicated to connecting life's most important data in the healthcare and emergency response community. ImageTrend delivers software solutions, data analytics and services for EMS, hospitals, community paramedicine (CP), critical care, fire, and preparedness to enable fully integrated patient-centric healthcare and public safety. ImageTrend's commitment to innovation, its clients, and providing world-class implementation and support is unsurpassed. Based in Lakeville, Minn., ImageTrend combines business analysis, creative design and database driven architecture to offer scalable solutions and strategies for today and the future.